The organic search listings on Yahoo! Search are powered by Bing. Familiarize yourself with the tools Bing Webmaster Center.
The changes required in your site
Don’t forget the basic words of seo i.e ‘content is king’ : The best way to improve your site’s ranking is to add unique content targeted to your audience which must be written for the public not for BOTs. Never write for the search engines, it is human readers who matters to your business, so always keep in mind about your readers, visitors, audience.
* Pick up the right keywords for the webpages, choose the key terms, search phrases that your audience likely to use for searching the content like yours. Use those terms to guide the construction of your website text and pages.
* TITLE is always an important factor & should match search terms. Choose terms for your page titles that match the content of your documents.
* Use META Description tag – write your webpage META Description accurately and carefully. After the TITLE tag, the META Description is the most important for the users. Make sure the document TITLE tag, the META Description attract the eyes of the users as well as match the content on your site and contains the search phrases descently.
* Use Keyword META Tag if possible for each webpage- Use small, concise and distinct lists of keywords that relate to each specific page on the site.
* Keep relevant text and links in HTML. Avoid using graphics or image links or image maps can which can prevent search engines from finding the text or following links to your website’s other pages.
* Add an HTML or XML site map to your website, link it from your home page.
* Use ALT text for graphics. ALT text improves the text content of your page for search purposes. It also makes your pages more accessible to text-only browsers and visually impaired site visitors.
* Correspond with webmasters of related sites and other providers of relevant content to get links to your site from their sites.
* Also read Yahoo!’s Site Guidelines to improve your page ranking.